Jan 23, 2011

Landscapes

Once in a while a take my working camera (Sony Alpha 700) and go out to try my luck. This weekend I felt the urge to do so. Here are two results. One is a more classic landscape, but it has the elements of what I like to do: searching for hidden landscapes, for a mysterious world that is there and at the same time is not there. This are the reflections in water, ice, glass. The second photo is an example of a reflexion in partially frozen water. I also applied some effects so that it is hardly recognizable as a photo.



3 comments:

  1. No. 2 is a bit Gustav Klimt (Birch-forest) (not many people know that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful light and reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, and inspiring me to take a new look at my immediate surroundings (I live near a lake).

    ReplyDelete